Internal Beauty Ring by Molly Debiak
Hidden diamonds represent internal beauty in this beautiful, minimal cuff ring by Seattle jewelry designer Molly Debiak.
- Gold vermeil
- 1mm diamonds in each side
- by Molly Debiak
- Made in Seattle
MORE INFO FROM THE MAKER:
Most metals will naturally patina over time, however, there are measure you can take to prolong the life of your jewelry. We recommend:
- Removing all jewelry prior to showering, swimming, cleaning, or when engaging in any other activity that would expose your jewelry to water, oils, or chemicals. Exposure of this sort can patina metal, affect the appearance of softer stones and wear down plating.
- If your jewelry begins to appear a bit dull or darkened, we recommend a polish with a soft jewelry cloth, or with a non abrasive cleaner to specific to jewelry and an extra soft bristled toothbrush.
- Be sure to avoid abrasive materials as it can disrupt any plating.
- When not wearing your jewelry, we recommend storing it in an air tight container, preferably wrapped in a soft cloth.